PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.7
- Important update related to Facebook Conversion API.
- Conversion API events have now the same parameters as the browser events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.6
- NEW: the plugin will send default Facebook Pixel standard events using Conversion API (former server-side events). Right now this will work for default PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase, CompleteRegistration events (WooCommerce and EDD).
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.5
- FIX: possible problem with Easy Digital Downloads Purchase event.
- FIX: possible problem with COG profit values.
- WooCommerce 4.4 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.4
- FIX: small error casing some PHP warnings.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.3
- FIX: Problem with Cost of Goods values for WooCommerce Facebook Pixel Events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.2
- FIX: Problem with Facebook API events for Easy Digital Downloads where token fields were not visible.
- WordPress 5.5 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.1
- FIX: Purchase event not fired on custom order status.
- Jquery version updated
- Improvements related to Facebook for WooCommerce ID logic
- WooCommerce 4.3 code update
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.0
- New: fire events by post_type
- New: Easy Digital Downloads server-side support for Facebook Purchase Event.
- New: Order status options for the WooCommerce Purchase Events
- New: Fire pixels based on the WPML language. It works for the Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and Google Ads Tag. It works with the Super Pack only.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.8
- Fix: fatal error when activating the paid plugin while the free version is still installed.
- Fix: AddToCart value NaN with some themes.
- Fix: WatchVideo not working properly when multiple Vimeo videos are present on a page.
- Server-side code updates.
- Hiding CompleteRegistration value when is sent server-side.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.7
- NEW: extra triggers for Dynamic Ads for Blog Events.
- Code changes to accommodate the new tax-related options for WooCommerce Cost of Goods events values.
- Code update to declare WooCommerce 4.2 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.6
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: an improved way to fire conversions when conversion label is added to WooCommerce or EDD events.
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: vertical removed from the page_view events. It was triggering a warning “Your campaigns can’t tailor dynamic ads based on user activity when the required parameter doesn’t match your feed”.
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: New parameters for the page_view event (content_name, post_type, user_role, post_id, tags).
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: we removed the GeneralEvent and the ClickEvent for this tag due to some conflicts.
- Other small code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.5
- Fix: potential issue with the Pinterest Tag missing events when the Facebook Pixel was not used.
- WooCommerce AddToCart alternative implementation using “template” instead of the default cart filter. It can help with some custom themes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.4
- New: dedicated Facebook Pixel for DPA Blog Events.
- New: Facebook server-side for CompleteRegistration (used to track profit with our dedicated Cost of Goods Plugin) and the option to hide this event on the browser. This way your profit won’t be visible with Pixel Helper.
- New for developers: filters to control the tags: pys_facebook_ids, pys_google_ads_ids, pys_ga_ids
- Code update to declare WooCommerce 4.1 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.3
- Fix: problem with WooCommerce Cost of Goods values for some variable products.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.2
- Important: duplicate purchase reporting fix for WooCommerce server-side events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.1
- New: fire the CompleteRegistration for Facebook Pixel every time a transaction takes place and send profit (price – cost of goods) as event value. It works with the Cost of Goods Pugin. This new option allows you to track both the order’s total as the Purchase Event value and the profit as CompleteRegistration value.
- Fixing some errors related to server-side events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.0
- New Feature: Facebook Pixel server-side events for the WooCommerce Purchase event. Click to find more
PixelYourSite Pro 7.4.1
- Minor code changes to ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- Minor code changes to ensure compatibility with the latest updates of the WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin
PixelYourSite Pro 7.4.0
- This version adds compatibility with our new “WooCommerce Cost of Goods” plugin. You can select “PROFIT” as the value for your WooCommerce events. This way your Ads Reports will reflect the actual gain generated by your ads.
- Small code update to declare WooCommerce 4.0 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.11
- Fixing an issue related to custom events trigger when only a “/” was used.
- Fixing a potential issue related to JS files when the AMP plugin is used.
- Some other small code changes
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.10
- Code improvements and additional checks to remove a few warnings and errors possible in some environments.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.9
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: NEW List Performance tracking – more details here
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: the name of variable products won’t use the variation anymore. The variation will be sent as a separate dimension, following Google’s recommendations.
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: missing category for variable product error fixed.
- Facebook Pixel: NEW Blog Events for Dynamic Ads. We prepare something in this direction – details here
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.8
- New option for manually configured events: “fire this event only once in X hours”. It will improve your ads or analytics reporting.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.7
- Small code update to ensure compatibility with WooCommerce 3.8
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.6
- Fixing an error related to the free Pinterest add-on. The WooCommerce Checkout and PageVisit events could not be turned ON/OFF because of this bug.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.5
- This version fixes an old bug related to how On Page Events triggers work. In previous versions, final slashes were ignored for both “URL Match” and “URL Contains” conditions. This was fixed with this release.
Recommendation: if you have manually added events using the On-Page trigger, test them to make sure they work as expected.
- If you have a valid license and you can’t update the plugin, please download the latest version from inside your account and replace the files on your website from inside your WordPress admin.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.4
- We stopped tracking the shipping option in the Google Analytics Checkout Behaviour because it could trigger errors in some configurations.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.3
- Adding support for new WooCommerce and EDD events ID options: select between ID or SKU, use prefixes and postfixes, treat variable products like simple products. These features will work with the Pinterest add-on v2.0.8, and the Bing add-on v1.0.2.
- Fixing a possible issue on the WooCommerce checkout page when card fields were present. It was related to Google Analytics checkout behavior events.
- Code improvements and refactoring.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.2
- Error on older PHP versions fix.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.1
- Fatal error fix: this version is a patch for an issue present in v7.3.0 that could lead to a fatal error for non-WooCommerce websites.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.0
- Checkout Behaviour for Google Analytics: the plugin will track key steps on the checkout page (first name, last name, email, place order button). For more info on how to use this feature, visit this help page
- AddToCart event on WooCommerce short-codes issue fix: this event will fire when the button is generated by a shortcode.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.4
- Removing WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads Purchase event “payment” parameter for the Facebook Pixel. This parameter was pulling the payment method name as its value and could trigger a “privacy” warning.
- Fixing a PHP error on the Easy Digital Downloads Checkout page.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.3
- PHP warning fix.
- Code improvements and refactoring.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.2
- Fix for a potential error related to the ClickEvent.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.1
- ClickEvent – improved parameters.
- Form Event – improved parameters.
- Comment Event – improved parameters.
V.7.2.1 comes with improved parameters for 3 key events across all tags.
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_category: ClickEvent.
- event_action: Button / Input.Submit/ Internal Link / Outbound Link / Tel / Email.
- event_label: for Internal Link and Outbound Link we output the URL. For Button and input.submit we output the text on the buttons.
ClickEvent for the Facebook Pixel and the Pinterest Tag:
link_type: a new, more descriptive parameter. Potential values: Button / Input.Submit/ Internal Link / Outbound Link / Tel / Email.
Form Event changes:
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_categoty: Form.
- event_action: the CSS class or ID (makes easier for you to identify the form).
- event_label: the text on the form’s button.
Form Event for the Facebook Pixel and the Pinterest Tag:
form_class: a new parameter pulling the CSS class when it exits.
form_id: a new parameter pulling the CSS ID when it exits.
Comment Event changes:
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_categoty: Comment.
- event_action: the “post type” (page, products, post, etc) comment.
- event_label: the URL where the comment was posted.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.0
- This version adds support for the Microsoft (Bing) UET Tag via our dedicated paid add-on.
- Fixies the issue related to the ClickEvent being fired on WooCommerce single product page load.
- Various fixes and code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.6
- fixing a JS error triggered by the “tel” filter on the ClickEvent.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.5
- Fix for a JS error triggered by the ClickEvent.
- Fix for an error with events’ triggers when URL filters were used.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.4
- Fixing a potential problem with Pinterest PageVisit and Checkout events when the Facebook Pixel was deactivated.
- You need to use Pinterest add-on v2.0.6 at least.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.3
- The Pinterest add-on and the Super Pack will show a notification when their licenses are not activated.
- Disable the plugin on Divi Editor and Elementor preview mode.
- Removed the phone number from the ClickEvent (if marked as tel:).
- Google Ads Remarketing code will send a “page_view” event on every page.
- Fix for a potential issue with WooCommerce and EDD Google Ads events conversion label.
- Various small fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.2
- Google Analytics cross-domain tracking – new features.
- FIX: the Head & Footer option was stripping backslashes from custom code on posts or pages.
- Small code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.1
- Transform any WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads default event into a Google Ads conversion by adding a conversion label. Track conversion value.
- Google Ads Tag code structure updated to reflect the latest format.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.0
- NEW FEATURE: Google Optimize – help page here
- Small change to our “missing ID” notices, so they will not show again after being closed.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.9
- minor UI changes and improved compatibility with the Pinterest add-on.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.8
- Fixing a potential “Class Mobile Detect not found” PHP error related to the Head & Footer option.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.7
- We’ve removed “country”, “state”, “town” parameters from the Purchase event to avoid privacy warnings.
- We show a notice to enable “AJAX” values for GDPR filters when “GDPR Cookie Consent” plugin is active. This is required to make the plugin work with cache.
- We’ve added a pys_currencies_list filter.
- Other code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.6
- Fixing a problem related to the Super Pack and Pinterest add-ons updates.
- We don’t minify the JS files anymore, because of potential conflicts with other minify/cache plugins.
- Moving the ON/OFF options for various pixels from the License page to each pixel settings pages.
- Small code changes to allow future development.
PixelYourSite Pro 188.8.131.52
- We fixed an error that appeared when an event trigger contained a question mark (?).
- We fixed various PHP warnings and errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 184.108.40.206
- We changed the WooCoommerce ViewCategory content_type parameter when Facebook for WooCommerce logic is used. It will always use “product_group” value, to ensure matching.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.5
- Google Ads Tag WooCommerce ID updated to allow prefixes and postfixes. It will increase compatibility with a larger number of feed plugins (Google Merchant or Google Ads Custom feed types).
- ON/OFF option for the traffic source and UTM parameters.
- We will only show the domain for the traffic source parameter.
- We will filter-out emails from UTM and ClickEvent’s tag_text parameters.
The last 3 updates are designed to avoid “sensitive or personal” false warnings by Facebook. We have an article explaining this situation here
PixelYourSite Pro 220.127.116.11
- Fixing a potential error related to custom configured events
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.4
- Google Ads Tag implementation with Dynamic Remarketing support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Google Ads conversion support. You can configure events that act as Google Ads conversions.
- Google Analytics Dynamic Remarketing custom dimensions for all WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads events
- extended the GDPR options to include the new Google Ads integration
- “GDPR cookie consent pro” version support
- various code improvements and small error fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 18.104.22.168
- fixing a potential PHP error that was possible on the Checkout Page in some environments
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.3
- New Facebook Pixel Standard Events – details here
- New non-interactive option to all global, WooCommerce, and EDD Google Analytics events – details here
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.2
- “Treat variable products like simple products” fix
- Fix for a JS error when Facebook for WooCommerce is used
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.1
- License expiration message for valid licenses – it can happen on some server configurations
- PHP error when trying to save anything – it can happen on some server configurations, is not widespread.
- compatibility issues with older PHP versions (PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5).
- possible IE 11 problem fix
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0
PixelYourSite Pro 7 is a complete rewrite of the plugin, introducing new features and improving the old ones.
We recommend that you visit this page for more info and a short video
- The biggest improvement is our new Google Analytics implementation.
- New automatic events that will track: forms, comments, user sign-ups, and downloads
- A better way to configure your own events, with the possibility to enable each event on Facebook, Google Analytics, and Pinterest
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- New e-commerce related events for WooCommerce and EDD
- New 3 marketing events for WooCommerce and EDD, tracking your most valuable customers
- Your visitors’ browser time is tracked and added as parameters for Facebook and Pinterest events and as custom dimensions for Google Analytics.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.3
- An improved way to deliver updates
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.2
- GDPR update – we’ve added a new filter that can be used by developers to disable the Facebook pixel: pys_disable_by_gdpr
- GDPR update – we’ve added support for two “cookie consent” plugins: Ginger – EU Cookie Law (free), and Cookiebot (a paid solution with a free plan).
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.1
- We change the default Advanced Matching to OFF since Facebook has a long lasting bug that hides custom audiences size and ads potential reach when AM is used. You can turn it off if you want to. It won’t affect existing installs, where your present settings will be keept in place.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.0
- further AddToCart improvement, to ensure a broader AJAX compatibility. The event will now fire even when the add to cart event redirects to the cart page and will work with a larger number of AJAX cart themes.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.3
- AddToCart small fix – there were some problems with some themes using an AJAX cart.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.2
- fixing a possible error on websites not running WooCommerce
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.0
- Fixing a possible error with the add to cart button when WooCommerce and WPML are installed on some hostings (we were able to replicate it on SiteGround servers only)
- Enabling the AddToCart event on the Cart page when WooCommerce “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” option is active. This will ensure that the events are captured.
- Other small improvements to the code related to the AddToCart event
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.6
- Fixing possible compatibility problem with Facebook for WooCommerce extension
- Improving Facebook for WooCommerce ID logic
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.5
- ViewCategory – new WooCommerce event, fired on category pages. It will be automatically used for DPA
- New parameter for WooCommerce and EDD events: contents – it will improve the DPA retargeting, sending individual data each (AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase)
- Improved Advanced Matching parameters
- Some other code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.4
- We made additional improvements to the AddToCart Event so it can be fired on modified catalog pages (some themes were having this problem)
- We fixed a potential issue with the email variable for the Head & Footer option
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.3
- WatchVideo Event on Vimeo embedded videos
- Adsense Event on Adsense ads clicks
- Small code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.2
- The AddToCart can have multiple triggers, not just one (button clicks, cart page, checkout page)
- AddToCart AJAX fix: the event will now work with themes using AJAX on the product page
- Facebook for WooCommerce extension update to make sure it works with the latest version
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.1
- WatchEvent fix: making sure that the 100% video event is fired all the time.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.0
- The WatchVideo Event: track embedded Youtube videos
- Delay on page custom events option
- Fire the WooCommerce or EDD AddToCart events on the Checkout page if you want to
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.4
- Pinterest Tag add-on support
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.3
- Purchase event 0 value error fixed (there wasn’t any value parameter when the order value was zero)
- Conflict with Thrive Quiz Builder fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.2
- Facebook for WooCommerce integration ID logic updated to match the current version
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.1
- NEW: the ClickEvent – an event that captures clicks on HTML links and form buttons. It can be used for custom audiences and custom conversions
- Purchase Event order_id parameter: it captures the order ID and can be used on the Pixels page to check what order had fired each Purchase event
- fixes: we fixed some JS errors that were affecting product editing on WooCommerce
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.0
- Lifetime value customer file export for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- lifetime_value Purchase event parameter for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Thrive page editor dynamic events fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.3
- PHP 5.4 compatibility issue fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.2
- WooCommerce option to treat variable products like simple products. If this is ON, variations related events will use the main item ID and content_type will be “product” instead of “product_group”. It’s useful if you don’t include variations to your Product Catalog.
- Various small fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.1
- small potential PHP error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.0
- Head/Footer Option: insert ANY script in the head or footer of your pages. Filter by device (all, desktop, mobile), add per page scripts, use custom variables. EDD and WooCommerce integration (add scripts on order-received only, use order number, total, subtotal, currency).
- System Report: check your system status and compatibility with PixelYourSite. You can also download a file that can be used for debugging.
- We changed the ViewContent content_type to product_group for variable articles.
- We modified the output for WooCommerce events IDs when Facebook for WooCommerce extension is present for better integration.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.8
- just a small change to better accommodate the AMP add-on (part of the Super-Pack)
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.7
- preparing the add-on API for the feature AMP support add-on
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.6
- small fix related to the add-on API
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.5
- WooCommerce and EDD content_ids bug fixed
- Improved compatibility with older WooCommerce versions (pre 3.0)
- API modification to accommodate feature add-ons
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.4
- You can now add a prefix/postfix to the WooCommerce events ids
- Various minor fixes (encoding related, click on URL events final dash issue, Purchase event value with transport and coupons)
- Facebook for WooCommerce extension support
- Small design changes: GeneralEvent disable post types are now hidden
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.3
- WooCommerce 3 compatibility check
- Added agent identifier (dvpixelyoursite) as we were directly requested by Facebook
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.2
- PHP 5.3 & 5.4 compatibility issue fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.1
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0
PixelYourSite 6.0 it’s a major update. We completely redesign the plugin on both front and backend.
It’s recommended that after the update you check the plugin to see if everything works as it should.
We did so in order to prepare for our feature strategy that will involve adding new features by using add-ons. At this point, the plugin includes the first version of our API (more details for developers will come soon).
Some of the things we’ve added:
- A new design
- Events and Dynamic Events are united on a single page
- A new table for Events
- Enable/Disable functions for events
- Duplicate Event function
- WooCommerce & EDD new events value option: use prices as they are on site. In this scenario, the exact price that the buyer pays will be used. You can also set the plugin to never include tax or shipping in the event’s value.
We will soon release a bunch of new add-ons that will add some really nice extra functionalities.
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.9
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.8
- WooCommerce 2.7 compatibility check
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.7
- Improved custom themes support for WooCommerce events
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.6
- improve add to cart tag processing in loops
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.5
- minor JS improvements to avoid possible conflicts with other plugins
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.4
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.3
- code rewriting, technical improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.2
- Events and Dynamic Events parameter error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.1
- small fix to potential error message
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0
- Easy Digital Downloads integration (similar to the WooCommerce Integration)
- Small code improvements
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility check
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.5
- IMPORTANT: we temporarily auto-disable the TimeOnPage event because we found an issue with the last Chrome update. We are working on a solution to this problem.
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.4
- preparing the plugin for localization
- adding “purchase event on transaction only” WooCommerce option
- minor code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.3
- Adds the option to call the pixel JS file in head or footer
- Adds a domain parameter to each event, making easier to handle Custom Audiences for multiple sites
- Improves product category parameter for WooCommerce events
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.2
- It is recommended that you delete site cache after install or update
- we’ve replaced a JS function that was not supported by some browsers
- all 4.0 features are back and functional
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.15
- temporary reverted to a previous version and removed some new features in order to give us time to fix a few errors
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.1
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0
- We moved the code on JS with a solid fall-back solution for non-JS browsers
- Traffic Source parameter for all the events
- UTM tracking for al the events
- Delay events option for the GeneralEvent and WooCommerce ViewContent event
- URL filter for all Dynamic Events
- Dynamic Events on Page Scroll (percent)
- Dynamic Events on Mouse Over
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.2
- Fixing SKU encoding error
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.1
- We had to remove traffic source and UTM because they were causing problems with various page cache solutions. We are working on a major fix for this problem.
- Cleaning the code and fixing a few PHP and HTML errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.0
- Adding traffic source as events parameter (traffic_source parameter)
- Adding URL tags (UTM) as events parameter
- Adding tags as events parameter
- Adding WooCommerce product tags as events parameter
- Changing GeneralEvent parameters names to avoid Pixel Helper warning (post_id and post_type are now being used)
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.7
- fixing TimeOnPage event error
- fixing encoding issues
- fixing conflicts with some themes
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.6
- Minor fixes and code optimization
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.5
- fixing potential incompatibility with some themes
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.4
- WooCommerce Purchase Event potential error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.3
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.2
- Activation Error for no-WooCommerce users fix
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.1
- Fixing potential error with old settings import
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1
- Fixing a possible Multisite error
PixelYourSite Pro 3.0
This is a major release, with some improved or new features. We encourage you browse the plugin menu and read again the updated help pages for more info.
- Added a GeneralEvent for Custom Audiences with a free guide on how to use it
- Added TimeOnPage event
- Improved WooCommerce Custom Audiences
- Improved WooCommerce events value control
- Advanced Matching for WooCommerce Purchase Event
PielYourSite Pro 2.3.2
PixelYourSite Pro 2.3.1
PixelYourSite Pro 2.3