PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.7
- Facebook Conversion API update.
- Small code improvements and fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.6
- Facebook API update.
- WooCommerce 5.4 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.5
- Fixing a possible issue with WooCommerce add to cart IDs for variations.
- Fixing a possible issue with WooCommerce add to cart buttons.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.4
- Improved way to trigger WooCommerce events.
- Fix for a potential error with ConsentMagic integration.
- Video links updates.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.3
- New option to remove the URL tags from the download_url parameter. It can help to avoid privacy warnings from Facebook.
- New UI around enriched order data for emails and orders.
- Fix for a potential issue with the WooCommerce update cart button.
- Better integration with ConsentMagic.
- Other code improvements and small fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.2
- New options to turn ON/OFF most global, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads events parameters. Use it if Facebook shows privacy warnings related to some parameters. You have a video about it linked on the plugin’s main page.
- New option to remove URL parameters from the target_url Signal parameter. Default is ON, to avoid sending potential private data to Facebook.
- WooCommerce 5.3 compatibility check.
- Some other code improvements and small bug fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.1
- UI improvements
- New options to remove the page_title and content_name parameters. They can be useful if Facebook flags them as sending prohibited information. This can happen when their filters detect names or titles that resemble medical information.
- Fix for a potential problem related to Purchase events on the custom thank you pages implemented with the Super Pack.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.3.0
- Full support for ConsentMagic.com
PixelYourSite Pro 8.2.2
- Remove parameters from event_source_url. This is a mandatory parameter for Facebook Conversion API events. If the URL contains parameters that include personal data, it will trigger privacy working on Facebook. To avoid this problem we are now removing all URL parameters for this event. If you think you need them, you have a toogle to add them back on the plugin’s main page.
- Remove URL parameters from event_url and landing page parameters. The same reason as above.
- Dynamic Ads for Blogs events are now OFF by default.
- You have extra information about the order data we add to the WooCommerce “New email”. It explains clients don’t get it, and lets you know how to turn it OFF if you want to.
- New toggle to control if extra data is added to WooCommerce orders.
- Fix for a problem with additional Facebook Pixels CAPI tokens.
- Removing YouTube or Vimeo scripts if the trigger to fire the Signal event for video views is turned OFF.
- Fixes for various small bugs, PHP warnings, or potential errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.2.1
- New: add enriched order’s data to WooCommerce’s default “New Order” email. The plugin will add extra information like the landing page, traffic source, UTMs, lifetime value, average order value, the total number of orders to the WooCommerce “New Order” email. This is the email admins get when there is a new order.
- Fix for External ID warning you might see inside Events Manager.
- Fix for a potential error with the option to fire custom events only once in X hours.
- Fix for a potential error resulting in missing enrich order data from WooCommerce orders.
- Fix for error resulting in missing enrich order data for Easy Digital Downloads orders.
- WooCommerce 5.2 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.2.0
- UI changes
- A new way to verify domains for the supported tags directly from the main page. This is an alternative to verifying domains with the plugin’s Head and Footer feature. If you use that already, you don’t need to change it.
- Facebook Conversion API events will have an External ID when possible. This will improve matching for CAPI events.
- Fix for a potential error related to Facebook Advanced Matching data for browser events.
- Fix for a potential issue resulting in a warning message on the checkout page.
- Fix for some issues related to the Cookie Real plugin.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.1.3
- New: UTM’s parameters are now sent for Facebook Conversion API events too.
- New: the landing page parameter is now sent for Facebook Conversion API events too.
- Come improvements to the way the “remove from cart” event works to avoid possible issues.
- Fix for some possible PHP Notices related to Facebook API.
- Changes to manually configured events to support dynamic class assignment.
- Real Cookie Banner integration.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.1.2
- Fix for a potential issue: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_type() on bool
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- WooCommerce 5.1 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.1.1
- Facebook API 10 update. Using an older version resulted in some Pixel ID not working with CAPI.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.1.0
- NEW: tracking lading page as a parameter for all events and all tags.
- NEW: save additional data to WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads orders: landing page, UTMs, client’s browser’s time, day, and month, the number of orders, lifetime value, and average order.
- NEW: show additional data on users pages for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads clients: number of orders, lifetime value, and average order.
- NEW: Google Ads conversion label for WooCommerce products. This will fire the conversion only when a particular product is purchased.
- Improvement: disable the event_url and landig_page parameters. Useful if the URLs contain personal information.
- Support for the Real Cookie Banner plugin
- Fix: various issues related to the way the AddToCart fires and problems with some themes, third-party plugins, or custom code.
- Fix: issue with saving WooCommerce category Facebook Pixel ID.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.7
- Fix for a potential problem with AddToCart not being fired on single product pages.
- Fix for a potential problem with the AddToCart fired twice on single product pages.
- Fix for a potential problem with the mobile menu of the Porto theme.
- Fix for a potential conflict between the Bing add-on and a product filter plugin.
- Update for the Facebook CAPI help link inside the plugin.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.6
- FIX: missing AddToCart ID when “treat variable products like simple products” was enabled.
- WooCommerce 5.0 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.5
- Fixing some minor code errors that could trigger JS errors or double AddToCart events.
- Fixing a typo related to utm_medium.
- Some tweaks related to Facebook Conversion API might help with issues reported by users hosting with Siteground.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.4
- FIX: possible issue with Easy Digital Downloads add to cart.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.3
- FIX: potential error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object.
- FIX: Problems with events triggers resulting in some manually configured events not fired.
- FIX: Value issue with events related to WooCommerce Grouped Products.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.2
- FIX: some encoding problems with parameter values.
- FIX: Greek language issue.
- FIX: potential fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Cannot use FacebookAds\Object\ServerSide\Event as Event because the name is already in use
- Other small changes
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.1
- FIX for a bug that can affect purchase tracking on Google Analytics, Google Ads, Pinterest, and Bing.
PixelYourSite Pro 8.0.0
This is a major update. After updating to V8 you need to update the Pinterest add-on to version 3+ and the Bing add-on to version 2+.
Check this page for details about the V8.
- New section showing how many active events you have.
- A new set of common parameters added to all events from all installed tags. You can find a list of the common parameters on the plugin’s main page.
- A new Signal event that replaces most Global Events. You can find its settings on the plugin’s main page.
- We removed the GeneralEvent. If you have audiences or conversions based on it, you need to replace them. It’s a good idea to use the default Page View event instead.
- All events fired automatically (Signal, Search, WooCommerce events, Easy Digital Download events) have a new ON/OFF button visible before you open the event’s settings.
- We turned off some of the less popular WooCommerce and EDD events. You can turn them back on if you need to.
- Google Ads Tag: we turned off the page_view event on blog pages, pages, and custom post types. You can enable it from the Google Ads Settings page. You can also add a google_business_vertical for this event. The page_view is needed only if you do dynamic ads for those pages.
- Google Ads Tag: we’ve added ecomm_prodid and ecomm_pagetype to WooCommerce and EDD related events. These parameters are no longer mandatory with the new tag format, but some users find out they still need them for older configurations.
- Update for Facebook API.
- Update for some mandatory CAPI evets parameters.
- Fix: issue with content_name for Google Ads tag when special characters were present.
- Fix: issue with Oxigen builder.
- Fix: Uncaught Error: Class ‘PYS_PRO_GLOBAL
- Other small code changes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.10
- Fixing “deprecated” errors related to the latest WordPress jQuery.
- Removing some unnecessary Git files.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.9
- NEW: Export-import events
- Improvement on how we send Facebook CAPI data for the Purchase event when the transaction is done by a non-logged-in client.
- Country and ZIP added to Facebook CAPI events.
- Some more tweaks to avoid Guzzle library conflicts. Facebook API uses a new version of the Guzzle library. The problem is that some other plugins use older versions, resulting in fatal errors. The ideal solution is for these third party plugins to update the library on their end. However, since we can’t rely on that, we tried to implement some solutions on our end.
- WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.8
- This is a complete fix for the potential conflicts present in version 7.7.7. The main problem was that we needed to update some Facebook CAPI related libraries. After releasing that version, we discovered that other plugins were using an older version of the same library, resulting in errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.7
- FIX: potential error with some WooCommerce bundle plugins.
- FIX: Potential error with S3 Media Maestro Amazon Cloud files.
- Other code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.6
- Fix for a potential problem with some WooCommerce payment plugins.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.5
- Facebook Conversion API version update.
- Small code changes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.4
- Fixes for small errors and warnings.
- Fix for a possible conflict with Google social login.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.3
- Google Analytics 4 compatibility. You can enable Google Analytics 4, and the plugin will start to send events using the new format. WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads fully supported. Watch this video for more details
- WooCommerce 4.7 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.2
- Small changes for some Facebook Pixel events parameters in order to send the same data by browser and CAPI.
- Track value for bundle products configured with WooCommerce Product Bundles by SomewhereWarm.
- Various small fixes related to clients’ issues.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.1
- FIX: Facebook PageView missing when WooCommerce was not present.
- FIX: Facebook Pixel AdSense Event not working.
- FIX: Error with the AdSense click trigger for blog events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.7.0
- NEW: Facebook Pixel for a specific WooCommerce category.
- Ajax option for the Facebook Pixel when Conversion API is enabled. It will fix a potential problem related to events ids and cache (deduplication).
- ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout will have value turned ON by default. You can control value events from the plugin’s WooCommerce tab.
- FIX: potential issue with some User Data Keys for non-logged-in users.
- FIX: Issue with Pinterest events IDs when SKU was selected.
- FIX: Removed Google Analytics UserID with value zero for non-logged-in users.
- Other fixes for small errors and conflicts reported by our clients.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.9
- We removed the Event ID parameter from Facebook Pixel Events when the Conversion API is not configured.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.8
- NEW: Facebook Conversion API extended to all Facebook Pixel events.
- NEW: Google Analytics User-ID.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.7
- Important update related to Facebook Conversion API.
- Conversion API events have now the same parameters as the browser events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.6
- NEW: the plugin will send default Facebook Pixel standard events using Conversion API (former server-side events). Right now this will work for default PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase, CompleteRegistration events (WooCommerce and EDD).
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.5
- FIX: possible problem with Easy Digital Downloads Purchase event.
- FIX: possible problem with COG profit values.
- WooCommerce 4.4 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.4
- FIX: small error casing some PHP warnings.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.3
- FIX: Problem with Cost of Goods values for WooCommerce Facebook Pixel Events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.2
- FIX: Problem with Facebook API events for Easy Digital Downloads where token fields were not visible.
- WordPress 5.5 compatibility check.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.1
- FIX: Purchase event not fired on custom order status.
- Jquery version updated
- Improvements related to Facebook for WooCommerce ID logic
- WooCommerce 4.3 code update
PixelYourSite Pro 7.6.0
- New: fire events by post_type
- New: Easy Digital Downloads server-side support for Facebook Purchase Event.
- New: Order status options for the WooCommerce Purchase Events
- New: Fire pixels based on the WPML language. It works for the Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and Google Ads Tag. It works with the Super Pack only.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.8
- Fix: fatal error when activating the paid plugin while the free version is still installed.
- Fix: AddToCart value NaN with some themes.
- Fix: WatchVideo not working properly when multiple Vimeo videos are present on a page.
- Server-side code updates.
- Hiding CompleteRegistration value when is sent server-side.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.7
- NEW: extra triggers for Dynamic Ads for Blog Events.
- Code changes to accommodate the new tax-related options for WooCommerce Cost of Goods events values.
- Code update to declare WooCommerce 4.2 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.6
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: an improved way to fire conversions when conversion label is added to WooCommerce or EDD events.
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: vertical removed from the page_view events. It was triggering a warning “Your campaigns can’t tailor dynamic ads based on user activity when the required parameter doesn’t match your feed”.
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: New parameters for the page_view event (content_name, post_type, user_role, post_id, tags).
- Google Ads Remarketing Tag: we removed the GeneralEvent and the ClickEvent for this tag due to some conflicts.
- Other small code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.5
- Fix: potential issue with the Pinterest Tag missing events when the Facebook Pixel was not used.
- WooCommerce AddToCart alternative implementation using “template” instead of the default cart filter. It can help with some custom themes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.4
- New: dedicated Facebook Pixel for DPA Blog Events.
- New: Facebook server-side for CompleteRegistration (used to track profit with our dedicated Cost of Goods Plugin) and the option to hide this event on the browser. This way your profit won’t be visible with Pixel Helper.
- New for developers: filters to control the tags: pys_facebook_ids, pys_google_ads_ids, pys_ga_ids
- Code update to declare WooCommerce 4.1 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.3
- Fix: problem with WooCommerce Cost of Goods values for some variable products.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.2
- Important: duplicate purchase reporting fix for WooCommerce server-side events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.1
- New: fire the CompleteRegistration for Facebook Pixel every time a transaction takes place and send profit (price – cost of goods) as event value. It works with the Cost of Goods Pugin. This new option allows you to track both the order’s total as the Purchase Event value and the profit as CompleteRegistration value.
- Fixing some errors related to server-side events.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.5.0
- New Feature: Facebook Pixel server-side events for the WooCommerce Purchase event. Click to find more
PixelYourSite Pro 7.4.1
- Minor code changes to ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- Minor code changes to ensure compatibility with the latest updates of the WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin
PixelYourSite Pro 7.4.0
- This version adds compatibility with our new “WooCommerce Cost of Goods” plugin. You can select “PROFIT” as the value for your WooCommerce events. This way your Ads Reports will reflect the actual gain generated by your ads.
- Small code update to declare WooCommerce 4.0 compatibility.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.11
- Fixing an issue related to custom events trigger when only a “/” was used.
- Fixing a potential issue related to JS files when the AMP plugin is used.
- Some other small code changes
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.10
- Code improvements and additional checks to remove a few warnings and errors possible in some environments.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.9
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: NEW List Performance tracking – more details here
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: the name of variable products won’t use the variation anymore. The variation will be sent as a separate dimension, following Google’s recommendations.
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce: missing category for variable product error fixed.
- Facebook Pixel: NEW Blog Events for Dynamic Ads. We prepare something in this direction – details here
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.8
- New option for manually configured events: “fire this event only once in X hours”. It will improve your ads or analytics reporting.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.7
- Small code update to ensure compatibility with WooCommerce 3.8
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.6
- Fixing an error related to the free Pinterest add-on. The WooCommerce Checkout and PageVisit events could not be turned ON/OFF because of this bug.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.5
- This version fixes an old bug related to how On Page Events triggers work. In previous versions, final slashes were ignored for both “URL Match” and “URL Contains” conditions. This was fixed with this release.
Recommendation: if you have manually added events using the On-Page trigger, test them to make sure they work as expected.
- If you have a valid license and you can’t update the plugin, please download the latest version from inside your account and replace the files on your website from inside your WordPress admin.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.4
- We stopped tracking the shipping option in the Google Analytics Checkout Behaviour because it could trigger errors in some configurations.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.3
- Adding support for new WooCommerce and EDD events ID options: select between ID or SKU, use prefixes and postfixes, treat variable products like simple products. These features will work with the Pinterest add-on v2.0.8, and the Bing add-on v1.0.2.
- Fixing a possible issue on the WooCommerce checkout page when card fields were present. It was related to Google Analytics checkout behavior events.
- Code improvements and refactoring.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.2
- Error on older PHP versions fix.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.1
- Fatal error fix: this version is a patch for an issue present in v7.3.0 that could lead to a fatal error for non-WooCommerce websites.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.0
- Checkout Behaviour for Google Analytics: the plugin will track key steps on the checkout page (first name, last name, email, place order button). For more info on how to use this feature, visit this help page
- AddToCart event on WooCommerce short-codes issue fix: this event will fire when the button is generated by a shortcode.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.4
- Removing WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads Purchase event “payment” parameter for the Facebook Pixel. This parameter was pulling the payment method name as its value and could trigger a “privacy” warning.
- Fixing a PHP error on the Easy Digital Downloads Checkout page.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.3
- PHP warning fix.
- Code improvements and refactoring.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.2
- Fix for a potential error related to the ClickEvent.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.1
- ClickEvent – improved parameters.
- Form Event – improved parameters.
- Comment Event – improved parameters.
V.7.2.1 comes with improved parameters for 3 key events across all tags.
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_category: ClickEvent.
- event_action: Button / Input.Submit/ Internal Link / Outbound Link / Tel / Email.
- event_label: for Internal Link and Outbound Link we output the URL. For Button and input.submit we output the text on the buttons.
ClickEvent for the Facebook Pixel and the Pinterest Tag:
link_type: a new, more descriptive parameter. Potential values: Button / Input.Submit/ Internal Link / Outbound Link / Tel / Email.
Form Event changes:
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_categoty: Form.
- event_action: the CSS class or ID (makes easier for you to identify the form).
- event_label: the text on the form’s button.
Form Event for the Facebook Pixel and the Pinterest Tag:
form_class: a new parameter pulling the CSS class when it exits.
form_id: a new parameter pulling the CSS ID when it exits.
Comment Event changes:
The new structure for Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing:
- event_categoty: Comment.
- event_action: the “post type” (page, products, post, etc) comment.
- event_label: the URL where the comment was posted.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.0
- This version adds support for the Microsoft (Bing) UET Tag via our dedicated paid add-on.
- Fixies the issue related to the ClickEvent being fired on WooCommerce single product page load.
- Various fixes and code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.6
- fixing a JS error triggered by the “tel” filter on the ClickEvent.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.5
- Fix for a JS error triggered by the ClickEvent.
- Fix for an error with events’ triggers when URL filters were used.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.4
- Fixing a potential problem with Pinterest PageVisit and Checkout events when the Facebook Pixel was deactivated.
- You need to use Pinterest add-on v2.0.6 at least.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.3
- The Pinterest add-on and the Super Pack will show a notification when their licenses are not activated.
- Disable the plugin on Divi Editor and Elementor preview mode.
- Removed the phone number from the ClickEvent (if marked as tel:).
- Google Ads Remarketing code will send a “page_view” event on every page.
- Fix for a potential issue with WooCommerce and EDD Google Ads events conversion label.
- Various small fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.2
- Google Analytics cross-domain tracking – new features.
- FIX: the Head & Footer option was stripping backslashes from custom code on posts or pages.
- Small code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.1
- Transform any WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads default event into a Google Ads conversion by adding a conversion label. Track conversion value.
- Google Ads Tag code structure updated to reflect the latest format.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.1.0
- NEW FEATURE: Google Optimize – help page here
- Small change to our “missing ID” notices, so they will not show again after being closed.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.9
- minor UI changes and improved compatibility with the Pinterest add-on.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.8
- Fixing a potential “Class Mobile Detect not found” PHP error related to the Head & Footer option.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.7
- We’ve removed “country”, “state”, “town” parameters from the Purchase event to avoid privacy warnings.
- We show a notice to enable “AJAX” values for GDPR filters when “GDPR Cookie Consent” plugin is active. This is required to make the plugin work with cache.
- We’ve added a pys_currencies_list filter.
- Other code improvements.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.6
- Fixing a problem related to the Super Pack and Pinterest add-ons updates.
- We don’t minify the JS files anymore, because of potential conflicts with other minify/cache plugins.
- Moving the ON/OFF options for various pixels from the License page to each pixel settings pages.
- Small code changes to allow future development.
PixelYourSite Pro 188.8.131.52
- We fixed an error that appeared when an event trigger contained a question mark (?).
- We fixed various PHP warnings and errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 184.108.40.206
- We changed the WooCoommerce ViewCategory content_type parameter when Facebook for WooCommerce logic is used. It will always use “product_group” value, to ensure matching.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.5
- Google Ads Tag WooCommerce ID updated to allow prefixes and postfixes. It will increase compatibility with a larger number of feed plugins (Google Merchant or Google Ads Custom feed types).
- ON/OFF option for the traffic source and UTM parameters.
- We will only show the domain for the traffic source parameter.
- We will filter-out emails from UTM and ClickEvent’s tag_text parameters.
The last 3 updates are designed to avoid “sensitive or personal” false warnings by Facebook. We have an article explaining this situation here
PixelYourSite Pro 220.127.116.11
- Fixing a potential error related to custom configured events
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.4
- Google Ads Tag implementation with Dynamic Remarketing support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Google Ads conversion support. You can configure events that act as Google Ads conversions.
- Google Analytics Dynamic Remarketing custom dimensions for all WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads events
- extended the GDPR options to include the new Google Ads integration
- “GDPR cookie consent pro” version support
- various code improvements and small error fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 18.104.22.168
- fixing a potential PHP error that was possible on the Checkout Page in some environments
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.3
- New Facebook Pixel Standard Events – details here
- New non-interactive option to all global, WooCommerce, and EDD Google Analytics events – details here
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.2
- “Treat variable products like simple products” fix
- Fix for a JS error when Facebook for WooCommerce is used
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0.1
- License expiration message for valid licenses – it can happen on some server configurations
- PHP error when trying to save anything – it can happen on some server configurations, is not widespread.
- compatibility issues with older PHP versions (PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5).
- possible IE 11 problem fix
PixelYourSite Pro 7.0
PixelYourSite Pro 7 is a complete rewrite of the plugin, introducing new features and improving the old ones.
We recommend that you visit this page for more info and a short video
- The biggest improvement is our new Google Analytics implementation.
- New automatic events that will track: forms, comments, user sign-ups, and downloads
- A better way to configure your own events, with the possibility to enable each event on Facebook, Google Analytics, and Pinterest
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- New e-commerce related events for WooCommerce and EDD
- New 3 marketing events for WooCommerce and EDD, tracking your most valuable customers
- Your visitors’ browser time is tracked and added as parameters for Facebook and Pinterest events and as custom dimensions for Google Analytics.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.3
- An improved way to deliver updates
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.2
- GDPR update – we’ve added a new filter that can be used by developers to disable the Facebook pixel: pys_disable_by_gdpr
- GDPR update – we’ve added support for two “cookie consent” plugins: Ginger – EU Cookie Law (free), and Cookiebot (a paid solution with a free plan).
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.1
- We change the default Advanced Matching to OFF since Facebook has a long lasting bug that hides custom audiences size and ads potential reach when AM is used. You can turn it off if you want to. It won’t affect existing installs, where your present settings will be keept in place.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.5.0
- further AddToCart improvement, to ensure a broader AJAX compatibility. The event will now fire even when the add to cart event redirects to the cart page and will work with a larger number of AJAX cart themes.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.3
- AddToCart small fix – there were some problems with some themes using an AJAX cart.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.2
- fixing a possible error on websites not running WooCommerce
PixelYourSite Pro 6.4.0
- Fixing a possible error with the add to cart button when WooCommerce and WPML are installed on some hostings (we were able to replicate it on SiteGround servers only)
- Enabling the AddToCart event on the Cart page when WooCommerce “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” option is active. This will ensure that the events are captured.
- Other small improvements to the code related to the AddToCart event
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.6
- Fixing possible compatibility problem with Facebook for WooCommerce extension
- Improving Facebook for WooCommerce ID logic
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.5
- ViewCategory – new WooCommerce event, fired on category pages. It will be automatically used for DPA
- New parameter for WooCommerce and EDD events: contents – it will improve the DPA retargeting, sending individual data each (AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase)
- Improved Advanced Matching parameters
- Some other code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.4
- We made additional improvements to the AddToCart Event so it can be fired on modified catalog pages (some themes were having this problem)
- We fixed a potential issue with the email variable for the Head & Footer option
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.3
- WatchVideo Event on Vimeo embedded videos
- Adsense Event on Adsense ads clicks
- Small code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.2
- The AddToCart can have multiple triggers, not just one (button clicks, cart page, checkout page)
- AddToCart AJAX fix: the event will now work with themes using AJAX on the product page
- Facebook for WooCommerce extension update to make sure it works with the latest version
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.1
- WatchEvent fix: making sure that the 100% video event is fired all the time.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.3.0
- The WatchVideo Event: track embedded Youtube videos
- Delay on page custom events option
- Fire the WooCommerce or EDD AddToCart events on the Checkout page if you want to
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.4
- Pinterest Tag add-on support
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.3
- Purchase event 0 value error fixed (there wasn’t any value parameter when the order value was zero)
- Conflict with Thrive Quiz Builder fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.2
- Facebook for WooCommerce integration ID logic updated to match the current version
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.1
- NEW: the ClickEvent – an event that captures clicks on HTML links and form buttons. It can be used for custom audiences and custom conversions
- Purchase Event order_id parameter: it captures the order ID and can be used on the Pixels page to check what order had fired each Purchase event
- fixes: we fixed some JS errors that were affecting product editing on WooCommerce
PixelYourSite Pro 6.2.0
- Lifetime value customer file export for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- lifetime_value Purchase event parameter for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Thrive page editor dynamic events fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.3
- PHP 5.4 compatibility issue fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.2
- WooCommerce option to treat variable products like simple products. If this is ON, variations related events will use the main item ID and content_type will be “product” instead of “product_group”. It’s useful if you don’t include variations to your Product Catalog.
- Various small fixes.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.1
- small potential PHP error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 6.1.0
- Head/Footer Option: insert ANY script in the head or footer of your pages. Filter by device (all, desktop, mobile), add per page scripts, use custom variables. EDD and WooCommerce integration (add scripts on order-received only, use order number, total, subtotal, currency).
- System Report: check your system status and compatibility with PixelYourSite. You can also download a file that can be used for debugging.
- We changed the ViewContent content_type to product_group for variable articles.
- We modified the output for WooCommerce events IDs when Facebook for WooCommerce extension is present for better integration.
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.8
- just a small change to better accommodate the AMP add-on (part of the Super-Pack)
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.7
- preparing the add-on API for the feature AMP support add-on
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.6
- small fix related to the add-on API
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.5
- WooCommerce and EDD content_ids bug fixed
- Improved compatibility with older WooCommerce versions (pre 3.0)
- API modification to accommodate feature add-ons
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.4
- You can now add a prefix/postfix to the WooCommerce events ids
- Various minor fixes (encoding related, click on URL events final dash issue, Purchase event value with transport and coupons)
- Facebook for WooCommerce extension support
- Small design changes: GeneralEvent disable post types are now hidden
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.3
- WooCommerce 3 compatibility check
- Added agent identifier (dvpixelyoursite) as we were directly requested by Facebook
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.2
- PHP 5.3 & 5.4 compatibility issue fixed
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0.1
PixelYourSite Pro 6.0
PixelYourSite 6.0 it’s a major update. We completely redesign the plugin on both front and backend.
It’s recommended that after the update you check the plugin to see if everything works as it should.
We did so in order to prepare for our feature strategy that will involve adding new features by using add-ons. At this point, the plugin includes the first version of our API (more details for developers will come soon).
Some of the things we’ve added:
- A new design
- Events and Dynamic Events are united on a single page
- A new table for Events
- Enable/Disable functions for events
- Duplicate Event function
- WooCommerce & EDD new events value option: use prices as they are on site. In this scenario, the exact price that the buyer pays will be used. You can also set the plugin to never include tax or shipping in the event’s value.
We will soon release a bunch of new add-ons that will add some really nice extra functionalities.
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.9
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.8
- WooCommerce 2.7 compatibility check
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.7
- Improved custom themes support for WooCommerce events
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.6
- improve add to cart tag processing in loops
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.5
- minor JS improvements to avoid possible conflicts with other plugins
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.4
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.3
- code rewriting, technical improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.2
- Events and Dynamic Events parameter error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0.1
- small fix to potential error message
PixelYourSite Pro 5.0
- Easy Digital Downloads integration (similar to the WooCommerce Integration)
- Small code improvements
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility check
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.5
- IMPORTANT: we temporarily auto-disable the TimeOnPage event because we found an issue with the last Chrome update. We are working on a solution to this problem.
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.4
- preparing the plugin for localization
- adding “purchase event on transaction only” WooCommerce option
- minor code improvements
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.3
- Adds the option to call the pixel JS file in head or footer
- Adds a domain parameter to each event, making easier to handle Custom Audiences for multiple sites
- Improves product category parameter for WooCommerce events
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.2
- It is recommended that you delete site cache after install or update
- we’ve replaced a JS function that was not supported by some browsers
- all 4.0 features are back and functional
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.15
- temporary reverted to a previous version and removed some new features in order to give us time to fix a few errors
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0.1
PixelYourSite Pro 4.0
- We moved the code on JS with a solid fall-back solution for non-JS browsers
- Traffic Source parameter for all the events
- UTM tracking for al the events
- Delay events option for the GeneralEvent and WooCommerce ViewContent event
- URL filter for all Dynamic Events
- Dynamic Events on Page Scroll (percent)
- Dynamic Events on Mouse Over
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.2
- Fixing SKU encoding error
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.1
- We had to remove traffic source and UTM because they were causing problems with various page cache solutions. We are working on a major fix for this problem.
- Cleaning the code and fixing a few PHP and HTML errors.
PixelYourSite Pro 3.2.0
- Adding traffic source as events parameter (traffic_source parameter)
- Adding URL tags (UTM) as events parameter
- Adding tags as events parameter
- Adding WooCommerce product tags as events parameter
- Changing GeneralEvent parameters names to avoid Pixel Helper warning (post_id and post_type are now being used)
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.7
- fixing TimeOnPage event error
- fixing encoding issues
- fixing conflicts with some themes
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.6
- Minor fixes and code optimization
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.5
- fixing potential incompatibility with some themes
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.4
- WooCommerce Purchase Event potential error fix
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.3
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.2
- Activation Error for no-WooCommerce users fix
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1.1
- Fixing potential error with old settings import
PixelYourSite Pro 3.1
- Fixing a possible Multisite error
PixelYourSite Pro 3.0
This is a major release, with some improved or new features. We encourage you browse the plugin menu and read again the updated help pages for more info.
- Added a GeneralEvent for Custom Audiences with a free guide on how to use it
- Added TimeOnPage event
- Improved WooCommerce Custom Audiences
- Improved WooCommerce events value control
- Advanced Matching for WooCommerce Purchase Event
PielYourSite Pro 2.3.2
PixelYourSite Pro 2.3.1
PixelYourSite Pro 2.3