Please read carefully before sending a support request:
- “ClickEvent Violates Business Tools Terms” – if you see this warning, is probably a false positive. Please read this article to find more.
- If you have a question related to PixelYourSite Pro, please look for an answer in our dedicated DOCUMENTATION first.
- If you just installed the pixel on your site but you can’t see it with Pixel Helper, make sure that you delete the site cache and you don’t test with an excluded role. It’s also important not to use an ad blocker since some of them are blocking the pixel. Please read this short article to find out more possible causes and solutions.
- If you have errors reported by Pixel Helper Chrome extension please read this article first
- If you have questions about Facebook Ads reports, please read this article about how to create custom reports and track each event individually
- If you think your reported conversion numbers are wrong, read this article about possible conversion errors and how to fix them
- If your Custom Audiences show size “Not available” or -1, it’s a Facebook technical issue: read more here
- We don’t actively support custom development, so please don’t ask a question about how to modify the plugins’ code, or how to write code related to our plugins.
- If you renew your license but you still see an expiration warning, deactivate and activate the license again from inside your plugin. DON’T replace your old key.