Please read carefully before sending a support request:
- If you are into your account and you see a blank page when you click on View Licenses > Manage Sites, there is a bug with the plugin we are using to manage this part (Easy Digital Downloads Software License). We are waiting for a fix. You can deactivate licenses directly from the plugin on your website. If it’s not possible, send us your license key and we will help.
- If you have a question related to PixelYourSite Pro, please look for an answer in our dedicated DOCUMENTATION first.
- If you just installed the pixel on your site but you can’t see it with Pixel Helper, make sure that you delete the site cache and you don’t test with an excluded role. It’s also important not to use an ad blocker since some of them are blocking the pixel. Please read this short article to find out more possible causes and solutions.
- If you have errors reported by Pixel Helper Chrome extension please read this article first
- If you have questions about Facebook Ads reports, please read this article about how to create custom reports and track each event individually
- If you think your reported conversion numbers are wrong, read this article about possible conversion errors and how to fix them
- If your Custom Audiences show size “Not available” or -1, it’s a Facebook technical issue: read more here