PixelYourSite Plugin FAQ
1. Do I need to copy/paste the Facebook Pixel code somewhere?
No, you just have to enter your pixel ID in the dedicated filed. The plugin will do the rest for you.
2. Where can I find the Facebook Pixel ID?
There are multiple ways to do that. One simple method is to:
- Go to your Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager
- Click Actions > View Pixel Code
Inside the pixel code you will see something like this: fbq(‘init’, ‘1234567890’);
The number there is your Pixel ID
3. What happens when I activate the plugin general settings?
a. The pixel code will be added on every page of your site
b. A “Search” standard event will be added on the search page of your site
c. A “CompleteRegistration” event will be added on the user complete registration page
4. What happens when I activate the Woocommerce Setup?
- ViewContent is added on the product pages
- AdToCart event is added on the cart page
- InitiateCheckout event is added on the Checkout page
- Purchase event is added on the Thank You page
5. Can I define new standard events?
Yes, you can! There is a simple menu where you can do that. You’ll need to add an URL and select the event type you want to add. If necessary, you can give each event a monetary value and its own currency.
6. Can I have more then just one event on a page?
Yes, you can! It is up to you.
7. Can I use your plugin for Facebook Dynamic Ads?
Yes, the PRO version of our plugin is design to help you use Facebook Dynamic Ads for a WooCommerce website.
8. Are there any known incompatibilities with other themes or plugins?
Any program, service, code or plugin that adds the Pixel Code, since you can’t have to similar pixels on a page.
- We had a problem with Mamaya, a retargeting service
- It won’t work with LeadPages or any similar system, because that pages are generated outside WordPress
- It won’t work with WP Landing Pages plugin
- The dynamic AddToCart event won’t work with YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup Premium
If any incompatibilities will arise we will add them here and, of course, will try to fix them as soon is possible.
9. I have the pixel installed on my website and I am running a Facebook Campaign, but the reports are confusing me. How can I see my campaign results?
We have an article about how to optimize Facebook Ads Reports: Read it here
10. Can I add Dynamic Events with your plugin?
Yes, the pro version of PixelYourSite supports Dynamic Events, you can trigger them on clicks on links or buttons. It is compatible with most contact, form or popup plugins out there.
11. Can I use your plugin with Contact Form 7?
Yes, you can. We tested it with Contact Form 7 and it is fully compatible. You can add any dynamic event on Contact Form 7 forms.