Software License Terms & Conditions
The license is the sole property of the purchaser.
Each license has its own terms regarding the number of sites it can be used.
Each license grants access to Updates and Support for 1 year if there are no other stipulations on your chosen package. After that period you can use the plugin, but you need to purchase a new license to regain access to Updates and Support.
Refunds are granted according to our Refund Policy
If you want to use this plugin as part of another product, like a theme or a bundle or plugins, please Contact Us.
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT ON END-USER RIGHTS AND NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SALE. The Provider continues to own the copy of the Software.
THE LICENSE HOLDER DOESN’T HAVE BY NO MEANS ANY RIGHT TO RESELL OR GIVE FOR FREE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER CONTENT HE RECEIVED FROM US.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Installation and use
You shall have the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install the Software
Termination of the License
- The License shall terminate automatically at the end of the period for which granted: 1 year if is not mention otherwise on the product page
- The license shall terminate if the user doesn’t respect the terms of this users agreement (No compensation will be granted by the software rights holder). Examples of this kind of actions are as follow, but not limited to:
Make the plugin available for free use without our express written permission.
Resell the plugin without our express written permission.
In the case of a distribution agreement, exceed the limits of the agreement by selling or distributing more copies that the agreement permits.
In the case of a distribution agreement exceed the geographical area that we agreed.
In the case of a distribution agreement falsely represent the software authors or the software rights holders.
- The license shall terminate if the user exceeds the number of domains granted by the license by making use of any technical means to overcome such limitations. No compensation will be granted by the software rights holder.
- If there are technical reasons, the software right holder can cancel an existing license (example, but not limited: automatic update requests can put in danger the correct functionality of our servers). In this case, the price paid for the license can be partially or fully refunded if the user is in good faith.
We reserve the right to ask and receive any compensation we consider necessary if this agreement was not respected. The minimum amount of this compensation will be 100 times the price paid for the license.
- License renewal is not mandatory if this is not mentioned otherwise on the product page. After the license has expired you can still use the product as it is if the renewal is not required, but you will not have access to updates or support.
- License renewal will be possible at the price that the license has when the renewal is made. We can offer discounts for renewal, but this is something left at our discretion, and not mandatory in any way.
Using the license on a multisite network
- If the sites in the network are on different domains, they will each be counted as a different website
- If the sites in the network are on a single domain, they might count as a single website. However, if you create separate, stand-alone websites using subdomains (like, for example, different stores or blogs in a network, each having its own identity), every subdomain will be counted as a website.
The Software and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights and intellectual property rights thereto, are owned by PixelYourSite.com and the company managing the site.
We reserve the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
No other obligations
This Agreement creates no obligations on the part of the Provider
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER, ITS EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, SALES, DATA
The terms of this agreement are governed by the Romanian low and Romanian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
The site, software and all the content are managed and owned by Minimal Work SRL, CUI : 35964491, J38/337/14.04.2016, Bujoreni 145, Valcea, Romania
The contract is governed by the last form of this License Terms & Conditions as they are found on this page.